Monday, September 26, 2011

Homeschooling

Well a couple of weeks ago I started homeschooling. At first me and my mom were all over the place with science, history, comm. arts, and PE. But, we have some friends that are doing homeschooling too. Well, of course they have been homeschooling longer than us so my mom and I went over to my friends house (she has been homeschooling all her life) and her mom gave us some history CD's  and they worked out great. My teacher on the CD is a guy who makes history fun. He dresses up as whoever or whatever he will be teaching about for example, if we are learning about Rome he will dress up as a Roman, if we are learning about Greeks he will dress up as a Greek! But, not only does he dress up, he also has an accent to go with it. Its really fun. Well  now that we had history down we needed to get comm. arts PE and science down. So we went to another friend's house ( he has been homeschooling ever since about 1st grade maybe). He had one book on science and one book on communication arts. I was doing totally fine on comm. arts but, not so good on science. So, my mom just enrolled me into a BYU science class online. I have no idea how it will go but I hope it will be fun:). Well now it all comes down to PE. Well my BEST friends mom just so happens to teach Zumba at the Rec Plex every Thursday. Every Thursday I have dance with my BEST friend and her mom teaches so I go to dance and Zumba every Thursday so now I'm set. Thanks for reading hope you like my blog so far:) Leave a comment!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers